Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm going camping

Woo Hoo! Sunday after church we're going on vacation for 2 weeks. It's off to Hickory Hill Campground for 2 weeks. Oh man I can't wait. I've been looking forward to this vacation since the winter. I get criticized for not blogging too often but criticize away. For the next couple of weeks I won't be checking my emails or looking at the internet. I'll be packing up some reading material but I don't know if I'll get around to reading it. It'll be fun in the sun, playing with the kids, lounging by and swimming in the pool.

And I'm finished my sermon for Sunday. I've prepared stuff for the worship leaders for when I'm away. It'll be Service of Word and Prayer with a couple of laymen preaching. It's all printed. Once I publish this post and turn off this computer it won't be switched on again until August 14. See you then.

2 comments:

Detail Boi said...

Your first week is over... but you still have another to go. You guys are so lucky! The weather is fantastic. I think I heard you say that this weekend there is a pig roast; I hope you will be enjoying that.

Detail Boi said...

:o(
Your vacation is coming to its conclusion, it goes by so fast. I hope you had a good time, that you were able to relax and enjoy the time as a family. I can't wait to hear about your adventures, to see some pics, to hear how well the kids can swim.
You should have stayed one day longer, and you could have seen the NASCAR race at Watkins Glen.
:o( about your vacation being over, but :o) can't wait to see you guys again!