Saturday, April 03, 2010

Easter Gospel

The previous post made mention of my uncle who has cancer.  When he was diagnosed last fall he was told he might have 11 months to live.  The past few weeks had been looking pretty grim as the tumor was affecting his ability to eat and drink so he wasn't getting any nourishment and getting weak and thin.  He had intestinal surgery to relieve the problem he was having and the surgeon thinks that now he could possibly have up to 2 or 3 years.  He also said that a positive attitude can have a remarkable effect on the length and quality of life he has left.  I don't know if the surgeon is aware of the effect that faith and prayer is having and will have on my uncles life as well.

This news has just lifted my spirits so dramatically.  When I heard this news yesterday it was just like, WOW!

Happy Easter.

No comments: