Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Holy Week

I love this week. I love the services of this week. But this year it's a bit of a drag. Not only do I have extra sermons to write. Not only am I down on myself because I haven't visited many of our shut in members for a while and won't get to it this week either. Now I've got a funeral on Thursday afternoon. I don't know how I'm going to get everything done.

Revision:

I got a call from the funeral home after I posted this. I thought there might be some changes for the Thursday funeral. Nope. Now I've got another funeral on Saturday. I hope nobody attends both funerals or else they'll be hearing a couple of very similar sermons.

2 comments:

LutherPunk said...

Hang in there, brother...you'll get it done.

Detail Boi said...

Yes... just work at it, one piece at a time... it will be done before you know it.

And look forward to the weekend... to Sunday, that wonderful day of the year!