LutherPunk did this. It’s kind of neat. I limited myself to the numbers prescribed but could have included a few more interesting factiods.
1) Go to Wikipedia
2) In the search box, type your birth month and day but not the year.
3) List three events that happened on your birthday
4) List two important birthdays and one death
5) One holiday or observance (if any)
Here are my answers:
Three events that happened on my birthday are:
1) 1066 — Norman Conquest: Battle of Hastings — In England on Senlac Hill, seven miles from Hastings, the forces of William the Conqueror defeat the Saxon army and kill King Harold II of England.
2) 1964 — American civil rights movement leader Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr becomes the youngest recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize.
3) 1987 — 18-month-old Jessica McClure ("Baby Jessica") falls down an abandoned well in Midland, Texas (her nationally televised rescue takes 58 hours).
Two important birthdays and one death:
1) 1644 — William Penn, English founder of Pennsylvania (d. 1718)
2) 1938 — Ron Lancaster, Canadian Football League quarterback and coach
1) 1977 — Bing Crosby, American singer and actor (b. 1903)
Holidays and observances:
* RC Saints — Pope Callistus I
* World Organ Donation Day